Developing digital resources
Education Services Australia manages the National Digital Learning Resources Network (NDLRN) and works closely with and consults stakeholders to ensure resources are accessible. NDLRN is an infrastructure system that distributes digital resources meeting the requirements of the Australian education sector. These resources should:
- align to the Australian Curriculum
- match educational specifications
- encompass appropriate intellectual property rights requirements
- meet metadata, accessibility and technical standards.
Creating and sharing resources
In this section of the website, you will find:
- considerations for creating quality digital resources
- how digital content is distributed to the education sector.